Sunday, March 2, 2008

DAY 2 - HEALTHY WEALTHY



Woke up with my kitty, Little Paw, on my chest this morning and a case of PINK EYE that I think the public mailbox handle might have given me last night. I washed it out with urine (yes, mine) and active +15 honey water and fresh aloe which all seemed to rid my problem for today. Either that or I have a great immune system. Beware though, conjunctivitis that one does not treat properly can become a problem if it does not go away on it's own after a day or two. There are viral, bacterial, and allergic variations of this type of eye infection. I am not advocating self-treatment in lieu of professional care. Eyesight is VERY important! I will go to my naturopath in the morning if I awake with any signs of it.

DAY 2 - I WAS NOT HUNGRY, but it was tough not to eat the celery I was juicing. I love celery.
My tummy is sticking out a bit though; I seem to bloat out when I fast. But my past fasts have not exceeded 3 weeks, so I hope this time that the bloating (like I'm 3 mo pregnant) dissipates after the first 3 weeks are up. May be sooner since this feast will include no sugars.

SPENT $19.04 ON THE FOLLOWING THAT MADE 2 OF TODAY'S SERVINGS. THE FARMERS MARKETS WERE NOT ON WHEN I RODE MY BIKE OUT SO I WENT TO WHOLE FOODS WHERE OG CELERY IS $2.49 :-(

JUICED:
1 HEAD BIG SPINACH
2 HEADS ROMAINE
2 HEADS CELERY
2 BIG CUCUMBERS
1 BIG BLACK RADISH
1 MED BURDOCK ROOT (1/2 STILL LEFT)
2 BIG GINGER ROOT (1 1/2 STILL LEFT)
1 LG HEAD GARLIC (3/4 LEFT)
1 MED TURMERIC ROOT
1 BUNCH FRESH THYME (1/2 LEFT)
4"PC FRESH ALOE WHICH I HAD ALREADY
2 LEMONS (1 1/2 LEFT)
ADDED IN I TBL HEMP OIL (TO FIRST SERVING)
1 TBL PURE SYNERGY (TO FIRST SERVING)


ALSO INCLUDED:
SKIN BRUSHING / HOT-COLD SHOWER THERAPY
WARM
LEMON MSM WATER -1st a.m.
BURDOCK ROOT TEA
ENEMA
VITALITY HA & ENERGY 70
FULVIC/TRACE/AMINOS
IONIC
MINERALS
SOLE SOLUTION
2 oz FRESH
WHEATGRASS & PERQUE B12 SUBLINGUAL
------------------------------------------------------------------
HFN
INTESTINAL DRAWING FORMULA
------------------------------------------------------------------
TEA- FRESH BURDOCK ROOT, THYME, LEMON
TBS
COCONUT OIL
GREEN JUICE OF SPINACH, PARSLEY, ROMAINE, KALE
WARM NATURAL CALM
MAGNESIUM DRINK w TOCOS ADDED

I ran out of
VITALZYMES or they would have been a very important part of today.

No comments: