Friday, March 7, 2008

DAY 7 - I MADE A GROSS JUICE :-(

EEEEEWWWW, bleck, agghhhgh. I made a BIG GIANT SERVING OF MISTAKE. Don't yell at me, I know. (Ok, Steph, you can yell at me).
Red radish and grapefruit and greens. I'm sorry, did you just puke a little?
My little hippy market I go to had no lemons, so yesterday my friend Stephanie suggested if I wanted a little treat, 'cause she and I are JUICING NO FRUIT, and I was getting the blahs already by day 6/92, anyway, she suggested that I could try grapefruit 'cause it's low G...she might just slap me if she reads this when she realizes I took her lovely idea and turned it into a brown colored MR. YUK FACE by mixing it with radish, ugh. I'd like to say I'm not always such a goon.
I HAVE NOT HAD GRAPEFRUIT IN OVER A YEAR! I forgot how, um, it dont mix with hardly nothin in a pleasant way, especially radish which I love to eat cause it's crunchy, but when you suck out the crunchy it's just kinda gross juice on it's own anyway. This combo is like one of those food combo challenge games I would play at 2:30 am with my assistant when we were working in NYC for 24-80 hours straight; you know,
***WARNING - WARNING - WARNING***
the following may make you wanna juice feast forever, but not in a good way
"How much money would it take for you to eat...tuna salad with relish mixed with hot fudge sauce and marshmallows".
OK.

STUFF:
  • A LITTLE HUNGRY cause my juice was like the last-o'the crop's famine juice and I could not drink it (I did drink half cause of the expense and otherwise lack). Lesson learned. If I want a treat it will be APPLE. Still, that will be maybe once a week in small proportion.
  • TONGUE is taking on color of juices so cant really tell what it's color is, but it's MUCK COLORED. Right now it's greenish yellow.
  • BELLY BLOAT since yesterday. I'm not really getting enough juice cause it takes me an hour to hr. and 1/2 to drink each serving. I'm full after 2 of the day's servings. Then it's already , like, 4pm and I have to get in other stuff like Drawing Formula which makes me FULL FOR HOURS. Ok, I don't have it figured out yet. I think maybe THE BLOAT is cause I have a lot to detox. I hope that with colonics and enemas this will dissipate.
    I FEEL FATTER than 2 days ago.
  • I'm not having BMs on my own the last 2 days I think cause Im not getting enough in? and some days doing ENEMAS A.M. & P.M. Also taking Movement Formula and doing INTESTINAL MASSAGE. In my life this is not at all a problem.
JUICED:
I spent $18.66 for today and Saturday. I can't wait to get me GREEN STAR cause Iz wastin the green (both kindsa green).

#1 ROMAINE, CUC, CELERY, BROCCOLI, GINGER, LEMON
*****ADDED PURE SYNERGY, POWDERED VITA SYNERGY, STEVIA, PROBIOTIC POWDER

#2 GROSS - YOU DONT WANNA KNOW THE DETAILS
4" pc. OF FRESH ALOE (left over from yesterday)
*****TOOK 1/2 tbl HEMP + 1/2 TBL FLAX OIL + SPIRULINA AFTER
THEN MADE A CHAI SPICE HERBAL TEA TO SATISFY

ALSO TODAY (in order):
SKIN BRUSHING / HOT-COLD SHOWER THERAPY
TONGUE SCRAPING (as always though I havent been listing it)
WARM
LEMON MSM WATER -1st a.m. and rinsed mouth with salt water after
CAT'S CLAW
ENEMA
PROBIOTICS

IONIC
MINERALS (Omica)
D3
SOLE SOLUTION
OREGANO OIL & GSE
$4.00 FOR 2 oz FRESH
WHEATGRASS + 2 SHOTS E-3 LIVE
PERQUE
B12 SUBLINGUAL
BEE POLLEN

TBS
COCONUT OIL WITH CINNAMON & STEVIA
HIKED RUNYON CYN 1 HOUR IN THE SUN
WARM WATER ENEMA
HFN INTESTINAL DRAWING FORMULA
WARM NATURAL CALM MAGNESIUM DRINK w TOCOS ADDED

STILL NO VITALZYMS :-( ORDERED THEM TODAY :-)

RAN OUT OF VITALITY HA & ENERGY 70 FULVIC/TRACE/AMINOS

yuk face kitty cat pic above from mycathatesyou.com

No comments: