Monday, March 3, 2008

DAY 3 - CHAMPION (Juicer) BOXING MATCH

Arrrrgh, today was tough. Technically. I really lacked in getting all juice feasting steps done. What's gotta change? GET RID OF MY CHAMPION. No good for lots of greens. OK for apples and carrots, beets etc. I spent, like, 2 1/2 to 3 hours just juicing ONE SERVING of green juice today (from washing veg-to juicing-to clean up). You will see what I juiced below; all fibrous greens. The Champion creates LOADS OF FOAM, it gets slow when challenged with this tough cellulose and I had to stop and clean the teeth 3 times in making my juice...to take the whole juicer apart and pull off all the long tough strands that were CLOGGING IT UP. It gets really HOT. The all green juice comes out slightly warm. The foam I HAD TO STRAIN from the working juice twice and from the finished juiced two more times. The fibers getting all backed up make it hard to PLUNGE the veggies down and when I was finished my back actually hurt.
SO, I actually just got to make one liter. Then I went to
BEVERLY HILLS JUICE CLUB and got their expensive green mixed juice to get enough in today.

STUFF:
  • Was not hungry or tempted to eat
  • Experienced an odd thumping pulse throbbing in/above my left ear all day at irregular intervals and that cloggy feeling that happens in one's ear when one ascends in an airplane.
  • Got frustrated and emailed the Rianoshek's about my disaster day. They responded that I should stop the feast and start someday again when I can get it right. It was beautiful advice but NO WAY am I stopping. I WILL get it right RIGHT NOW. Well, maybe by next week. I am going to SOMEHOW get a new VITAMIX 5000 cause the old 3600 dont blend those greens the same. And the Champion blows.
  • Making a short list to manifest these things that I wish to accomplish in near future:
    • GET AMALGAMS OUT
    • GET NEW ORGANIC FUTON MATTRESS
    • GET A NICE FUTON FRAME
    • GET RECYCLED FLOR MODULAR CARPET TILES FOR MY APARTMENT -designs are made from recycled or renewable resources and made in ways that don’t require much energy.
    • GET THE NEW VITAMIX 5000- so I can heal this 92 days without having fits
    • HEAL PSORIASIS - and all the domino effect crap that came because of it
    • HAVE THE BEST WATER EVER EVERY DAY
    • HAVE A STAY AT TREE OF LIFE
    • GET A TESLA - OK, maybe a little later
So here is what I juiced:

$12.49 BOUGHT:
GARLIC / GINGER / TURMERIC
1/2 RED CABBAGE (1/2 LEFT)
1 HEAD ROMAINE
4 RED RADISH
1/2 BUNCH CILANTRO (1/2 LEFT)
1 HEAD LACINTO KALE (THIS REALLY CRAMMED UP THE CHAMP)
4 INCHES FRESH ALOE
ADDED: 1 LEMON JUICED, PURE SYERGY,
POWDERED VITA SYNERGY, 1 TBL HEMP OIL


ALSO TODAY:
SKIN BRUSHING / HOT-COLD SHOWER THERAPY
WARM
LEMON MSM WATER -1st a.m. and rinsed mouth with salt water after
COFFEE
ENEMA
PROBIOTICS
VITALITY HA & ENERGY 70 FULVIC/TRACE/AMINOS
IONIC
MINERALS
SOLE SOLUTION
ZEOLITES
OREGANO OIL & GSE
2 oz FRESH
WHEATGRASS + 2 SHOTS E-3 LIVE + PERQUE B12 SUBLINGUAL
BEE POLLEN
TBS COCONUT OIL WITH GARLIC JUICE, BASIL JUICE, AND THYME JUICE MIXED IN (YUM!)
REBOUNDING
GREEN JUICE OF SPINACH, PARSLEY, ROMAINE, KALE, GINGER
WARM NATURAL CALM
MAGNESIUM DRINK w TOCOS ADDED

STILL NO VITALZYMS - MAYBE A DETOX FAIRY WILL LEAVE THEM AT MY DOOR TONIGHT, CUZ IT'S THE 1st o' THE MONTH AND IZ BROKE

No comments: