Thursday, March 6, 2008

DAY 6- SPLURGE IS THE WORD

Hello to anyone reading or just to myself this gorgeous morning DAY 6 JF! Ooooh, yes I'm cheery cause THINGS IS LOOKIN UP for this clumsy messy juicer. My hopeless Champion fist-fight from a couple days ago is never to be re-lived and that leaves a feeling of space and hope that I WILL SUCCEED! Here's why; yesterday I scored a BRAND NEW GREEN STAR from Craigslist for almost half cost. OOOO BOY Im hoping the reports of juicing WHEATGRASS are true? AND AND AND...I also bought a ***VITAMIX 5000 reconditioned from the VM company for cheap (I can trade in my 3600 for $80 and can pay in 3 installments). So now I have a way to JUICE AT HOME OR AT WORK without screaming at appliances, ya? So I dipped into the money I was hording to get my AMALGAMS OUT, but I will still get that done, it will ALL happen without restricting myself now so that my juice fasting life is not hell. This JF is SO important to me, I've been wanting to do it for 2 yrs. and spending $650 on these two items I BELIEVE will get me very far for a ling time. With my crap GE juicer that I've reverted too (YES, less frustrating than the Champ) I was WASTING so much produce and the time it was taking for me to JUICE AND SQUEEZE the pulp that was still so saturated in the resevoir was taking forever, a real waste of time and energy. Not to mention ALL THAT WORK for half the nutrient factor I can get from the GS probably. Then there was my VITAMIX 3600, which is ever so cool looking, BUT, the processing compares not at all to the 5000 and the squeezing I would have to do to the produce that was not well homoginized (and it took a lot of added liquid to get it goin, so that is double work to juice celery or cuc or lemon in order to have the veg start to move in the 3600). I dont want to add UNSTRUCTURED WATER to my juice, and I aint got that figured out yet.

Here is an very interesting interview with pioneer Patrick Flanagan, PhD on the subject of STRUCTURED WATER AND ASSIMILATION

***Regarding the POLYCARBONATE DEBATE of the Vitamix 5000. Yeah, I know about it. I called Vitamix and asked them directly. I was told that for the Bios-A to leach in I would literally have to melt the container. I dunno. Everything in this world sucks some way or other. I'll upgrade when financially possible. I also live in a 1920's apartment with God knows what in the walls, fumigation in the basement probably, a microwaver next door to me...It's hard to get everything in place with low dough.

STUFF:
  • Was not hungry or tempted, but when that happens I will re-read DAYS 43 & 44 of the very inspiring blog by JUICY BEN; A JUICY CONSIPRACY. I read it every day anyway. As do his many groupies. His writing and sensibilities rock; we love him.
  • CURRENT THRILL is juicing celery (punk rock, sister!). It is so satisfying to hear it go thru and the juice pours out and it does not fight at all. YAY!
  • I have developed the habit of talking out loud to myself. I do this thru the juicing process maybe to keep myself organized. Maybe cause I became single again last month and gots no one around; and unless MR. PERFECT JUICE FEASTER comes along, I will only have myself during the weekdays to deliver the great jokes for the next 3 months. I also talk to my special new friend Little Paw who happened into my life when Mr. Temporary Distraction happened out of my life. And Little Paw is covered in SOFT FUR! Not a bad trade. I can't imagine dating anyone who was not also juice feasting >>> too tough from both sides!
JUICED 2 SERVINGS:
$13.45 FOR TODAY'S GROCERIES ('cause some left from yesterday's purchase):
1 1/2 HEADS ROMAINE
1 BUNCH DANDELION
1 BUNCH WTERCRESS
2 HEADS CELERY
2 CUCUMBERS
1 GREEN ZUCCHINI
1 YELLOW ZUCCHINI
1/2 BIG ROOT OF BURDOCK
GIANT pc. OF GINGER
2 TURMERIC ROOTS
4" pc. OF FRESH ALOE (left over from yesterday)
*****ADDED PURE SYNERGY, KELP, STEVIA, PROBIOTIC POWDER (to one serving)
*****TOOK 1/2 tbl HEMP + 1/2 TBL FLAX OIL AFTER 2nd JUICE

THEN BOUGHT 1 JUICE AT BEVERLY HILLS JUICE CLUB; $6.50:
ALL SPINACH, ROMAINE, PARSLEY, CELERY, KALE added POWDERED VITA SYNERGY

ALSO TODAY:
SKIN BRUSHING / HOT-COLD SHOWER THERAPY
WARM
LEMON MSM WATER -1st a.m. and rinsed mouth with salt water after
BENTONITE
ENEMA
PROBIOTICS
VITALITY HA & ENERGY 70 FULVIC/TRACE/AMINOS
IONIC
MINERALS (Omica)
D3
SOLE SOLUTION
OREGANO OIL & GSE
$4.00 FOR 2 oz FRESH
WHEATGRASS + 2 SHOTS E-3 LIVE
PERQUE
B12 SUBLINGUAL
BEE POLLEN

TBS
COCONUT OIL WITH GARLIC JUICE, BASIL JUICE, AND THYME JUICE MIXED IN (YUM!)
REBOUNDING 10 MIN

WARM WATER ENEMA

HFN INTESTINAL DRAWING FORMULA
WARM NATURAL CALM MAGNESIUM DRINK w TOCOS ADDED

STILL NO VITALZYMS :-( GONNA BUY THEM FRIDAY :-)


Pretty painting at top by www.karenwinters.com/

No comments: