Tuesday, March 4, 2008

DAY 4 - ROUND & ROUND



My employer is out of town FOR THE MONTH and thank God because getting into the FLOW OF THE FEAST is taking all my time. I have nothing else to blog about cause that's ALL I'VE DONE for 4 days... grocery shop, enemas, juice, think about what's next, supplement timing, rebound, skin brush, blog, grocery shop, enemas, juice, think about what's next, supplement timing, rebound, skin brush, blog, grocery shop, enemas, juice, think about what's next, supplement timing, rebound, skin brush, blog, grocery shop, enemas, juice, think about what's next, supplement timing, rebound, skin brush, blog, grocery shop, enemas, juice, think about what's next, supplement timing, rebound, skin brush, blog.

STUFF:
  • Was not hungry or tempted, but did have craving for cooked tomato sauce; I think I smelled pasta din-din cooking down the hall
  • Yesterday in my scurry to get enough juice in I went for AppleLemonGinger; my tummers bloated way way out - just can't do the sugar, damn. And this too:
  • Lower back (kidney?) discomfort since fruit juice
  • Juice is going thru me fast today
  • Getting super full for the day after 2 servings; I'm a slow oxidizer so a little goes a long way 4 servings is tough so far. With more toxins moving out this should get easier
  • Lost 4 lbs in 4 days (not real weight yet though)
  • Energy is as usual
  • Will def. make it to Hollywood FM on Sunday cause I'm bustin the bank. I think that when I run out of some periferal supps. that I'll lay off some for a while. The Rainosheks suggest paring down to Spirulina, Bee Pollen, MSM if cash is concern.
  • Eye infection (conjunctivitis?) from 2 mornings ago disappears daytime, but I awake with a little of it in a.m. after sleep at night.
JUICED 2 SERVINGS:
$16.30 FOR TODAY'S GROCERIES:
2 HEADS ROMAINE
2 HEADS SPINACH
1 HEAD CELERY
2 CUCUMBERS
1/2 BIG ROOT OF BURDOCK
GIANT pc. OF GINGER
1/2 HEAD OF GARLIC
1/2 HEAD RED CABBAGE (left over from yesterday)
4" pc. OF FRESH ALOE (left over from yesterday)
*****ADDED PURE SYNERGY, KELP, STEVIA, PROBIOTIC POWDER (to one serving)
*****TOOK 1/2 tbl HEMP + 1/2 TBL FLAX OIL AFTER 2nd JUICE

THEN BOUGHT 3 JUICES AT BEVERLY HILLS JUICE CLUB; $18:00:
ALL SPINACH, ROMAINE, PARSLEY, CELERY, KALE, added POWDERED VITA SYNERGY

ALSO TODAY:
SKIN BRUSHING / HOT-COLD SHOWER THERAPY
WARM
LEMON MSM WATER -1st a.m. and rinsed mouth with salt water after
BURDOCK
ENEMA
PROBIOTICS
VITALITY HA & ENERGY 70 FULVIC/TRACE/AMINOS
IONIC
MINERALS (Omica)
SOLE SOLUTION
ZEOLITES
OREGANO OIL & GSE
$4.00 FOR 2 oz FRESH
WHEATGRASS + 2 SHOTS E-3 LIVE
PERQUE
B12 SUBLINGUAL
BEE POLLEN

TBS
COCONUT OIL WITH GARLIC JUICE, BASIL JUICE, AND THYME JUICE MIXED IN (YUM!)
REBOUNDING 15 MIN
HFN INTESTINAL DRAWING FORMULA
WARM NATURAL CALM MAGNESIUM DRINK w TOCOS ADDED

STILL NO VITALZYMS :-(

1 comment:

Ben Kaelan said...

Hey you! Had no idea you had a blog. Sorry to hear about your disaster day. Poor chickee! :(

It sounds like you're doing better today! I can't believe all the stuff you're doing. I'm under my electric blanket again and I should be doing yoga and rebounding but hell... it's cold and I just want to feel warm.

My arms are finally starting to heal; the LARGE patch that covered the entire outside of my right forearm has disintergrated to many tiny slim patches (as opposed to thick and scaly). They're also very light pink. My legs are pretty much all healed; I'm honestly healing from the bottom up for some reason; this is contrary to the 'law of healing' but ... I've never been one to follow the rules hahaha! :)

I'm saving before and after pictures for post-feast though :P

Hang in there cutie! :) Let me know if you have any questions at any time ok?

- Ben