Tuesday, March 18, 2008

DAY 18 - BIG FAT CRYBABY


Hmmm, I've been lagging. Tired-er. Not sleeping well. Too busy for my liking. And CRYING like a big fat baby FOR NO APPARENT REASON...just like everyone else who ain't eaten for at least two weeks I understand. Bursting out in tears as I run the gorgeous hills overlooking the ocean with the sun shining happily over Pacific Palisades, CA. In the car listening to my favorite music. Definitely crying as I juice in the A.M. All in 1 minute bursts. I had a half minute burst to I LOVE LUCY!? It's not sad, it's kinda funny. It feels dumb to me, but I'm not analyzing it. I haven't cried in 5 yrs; ok, there was that Mr. Wrong I broke up with 2 yrs ago. Otherwise, I haven't had emotional swings really since changing my lifestyle/diet. Everyone else is crying too, right?
I am just starting to get into the beginning of a swing; JUST THE BEGINNING. My timing was better this morning...as a matter of fact, I don't think I cried! I actually got to my dentist appointment on time. BEN encouraged me that it takes 21 days to really form a habit. He really amazes me with his juicy success having 2 jobs, working through the night, taking public transport, and having had that resistance to deal with from his mum. I can not fail because he has done so well so far. I can do it! (Thanks buddy).
I had a dentist consult today regarding HAVING AMALGAMS OUT. I have 1 piece of nickel in there too; a carginogen as well as the infamous mercury with all it's detrimental effects. My bill will be $3200. I have 4 teeth that need stuff redone. (I have not had a cavity since I was 16). One of them has a root canal that needs something done and two have crowns that needs to be rebuilt, or something. And those four have metal that needs to get replaced. A lot of dough but I am excited to finally get to it! This dentist is REALLY SUPERDUPER and will protect me in every way so I don't get mercury dust poisoning in the process.

All the juice often makes me wanna puke. The Intestinal Drawing Formula definitely makes me wanna vom. Not getting enough in. I have been juicing REALLY HARDCORE GREENS so far though. No fruit juice, but lemon. No carrot, beet or yam.. Next Sunday at the farmer's market I'm gonna stick to really simple choices, and just a few. I wonder why EATING these things TASTES SO MUCH BETTER THANK JUICING. A big salad with any of these would thrill me. WHY IS THAT?

Here are some of the things that make really GROSS ALL GREEN JUICE in any combo:
  • Sorrel
  • Mung Sprouts
  • Chard
  • Mustard Greens
  • Arugula
  • Watercress
  • Chinese Broccoli
  • Green Beans
  • Daikon Radish
  • Black Radish
  • Basil (unless tomato in juice- which I'm not using)
  • Oregano (ditto above)
  • Dill
Here are some things that make green juice GOOD (tolerable):
  • Multiple Kales
  • Romaine
  • Red Leaf Lettuce
  • Spinach
  • Parsely
  • Dandelion
  • Celery
  • Cucumber
  • Broccoli/ Onion/ Sprouts
  • Broccoli
  • Asparagus
  • Cabbage
  • Snow Pea Shoots
  • Green Onions
  • Ginger - LOTS
  • Garlic - LOTS
  • Lemon- LOTS
  • Cilantro - LOTS
I can not take anything out of that first group anymore for a while. I will be bland with the second group next week. Too bad I have to suffer all that first group that is still inhabiting my fridge until Sunday :-( BLEK

AS FOR HOW I'M FARING:
  1. Psoriasis ain't any better yet
  2. Only lost around 5 lbs (I'm 5'2" and weigh 114. Wish to be 105) ...WTF?
  3. Tummers still sticks out, but only like I'm 1 month pregs now, not 3 mo.s (some days flat).
  4. Doing morning and evening enemas, will have a colonic at the end of each month (wish I could afford more during this)
  5. Can't sleep when I need to, at night, want to sleep at 5 pm. My brain is racing when I turn out the light at night, stressed and tense in my jaw. Wake up 4-5 times a night due to nightmares about food or my pets of the past and present. I do not normaly dream or wake in the nite. Really light crap sleep these last two weeks. Wanna sleep until 11am. This has for some reason come with the feasting. I'm so sleep deprived.
  6. Exorcise feels really good though. Been powering up the steep hills; ran/hiked for 2 hours today as I usually do. Been keeping to about 1 1/2 hours walk/run/hike 4 times a week. Hoping this will knock me out at night. It has not.
  7. Normally giant monster menstrual cramps were only baby monster menstrual cramps last week.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi there fellow juicer
I'm on day 19 and not crying (yet!) but I'm irritable & pretty easily annoyed - in fact my 13 yr old daughter just said I've got mood swings! lol poor dear - she's very understanding luckily.
I laughed out when I read about your radish/grapefruit masterpiece. Yep! that's a doosie! I'm amazed by your 'no fruit' juicing - wow! that takes power! You'll be glowing in the dark by the end of May. I look forward to following your journey.
Best wishes
Lisa (livejuicefeast.blogspot.com/)
PS Good luck with your dentistry.
PPS Cute kitty Little Paw! He looks about the same age as my kitten - 5 months?

Teru-me-eigo said...

Hi! It's Lemoned from GJF.com, thanks for your post about the live blood analysis.
Crying- yes I do, too, and I'm only on day 10. Yesterday I bawled when watching a nature-show on TV and a baby Elephant was born. I couldn't stop. Literally 1 minute later, I broke out in such relieving laughter about the antics of my kids. That freaked me out...
I also second your bad greens/good greens list. I almost ruined my feast already on day two or three with daikon juice....ewww.