Thursday, March 20, 2008

DAY 20 - WIRED LIKE AN ANDROID

CANT SLEEP
It's 4 am and I am still wi-i-i-ide awake, brain is racing like I had too much coffee. Tired and super wired. This has been building since the 5th day or so (I started feast on the 1st). Not an issue in my normal life outside of feasting; I go right to sleep and sleep very well. I am these last days falling asleep at 1:30 am then waking a million times thru the nite and finally feel like the good sleep comes at 5 am then sleep too late and groggy waking at 9 am. But now! It's 4 am and I'm jittery like caffeine. Not shaking, just super speedy brain racing anxiety feeling. Feel great during the day. Exorcising. Good energy, doing well. Slightly bionic hearing seems to be alerting me out of sleep a bit too- I think I can hear cop sirens from the next neighborhood and the birds thru the nite are LOUD outside and my fridge is gurggling - these are not usual problems! I think I'm definately getting deprived. Anyone else?


2 types kale
chinese broccoli
pea shoots
snow peas
sorrel
chamomile
scallion
parsely
cucumber
purple asparagus
lots of onion / broccoli / mung sprouts
basil
garlic
lemon
+++Sole solution
+++NCD
+++Vitamineral Green
+++Kelp

ALSO TODAY:
Lemon/MSM water, Vitalzym, B12, Probiotic, Liver Rescue III, Hemp/Flax Oil, Humic & Fulvic Acids, E-3, Wheatgrass, Herbal Enema, plain water.

No comments: