Thursday, February 14, 2008

CLEARVIEW - Deep Within

(picture above from healthdetective.com.au)
Nothing like a Live Blood Analysis to set ya straight. I had mine done about 3 weeks ago by the lovely Jasmine at JivaRaw.com (who makes it clear that she does not diagnose, only allows one to view with one's own eyes the evidence of his/her current state) who confirmed my inclinations that my constitution is totally out of whack. I'm composting. My blood looked like a battlefield of debris...and I eat like Eve in the Garden of Eden compared to most. Not enough though. So I've reformed and fine tuned my daily routine even more. Seeing dying shrunken oxidized red blood cells that look like old WWII underwater mines (Echinocytes), and teardrop shaped ones indicating systemic inflammation, and ones with white centers indicating high glucose levels, and some glowing toxic thing in there, and parasites, fungus, mold, yeast...example pix of some of these things you can see here at the side of the page under "LIVE BLOOD as seen under a microscope". There were also findings of poor protein and fat metabolism, poor nutrient absorption, poor lymph and immune systems, mercury / heavy metal toxicity, Candida, and Acidocis.
Not a shock. These are all domino effect foul-ups thanks to my big umbrella dis-ease "PSORA", the uber-miasm that made me susceptible to psoriasis. One can suffer under this miasm and not be afflicted with psoriasis. Psoriasis is referred to as a primordial disease, the mother of all skin problems, the oldest and deepest, far reaching, undefinable in regard to it's origin. Western medicine can't explain it, allopathic doctors just brush it off and prescribe detrimental steroid creams to cover up the real problems. Then we who are diagnosed with it chase a host of all these ohter linked malfunctions within our bodies in a state of confusion and frustration. "Bloating? Why am I bloating like I'm 4 months pregnant the moment after I eat squash?" ...why do my neck muscles make me cry though I've done myself no harm, why are my hormones making me weird, why do I have horrible menstrual cramps that make me wish heroine were legal, why am I so fat even though I eat less than my cat? And so on. So, I don't know if the underlying PSORA will ever be cured, but it is my intention to make the psoriasis disappear for good.
The plan is based on Gabriel Cousen's Diet Phase I for at least 3 months with juice feasting included for the longest stretches I can maintain, colon cleansing with herbs, colonics, liver / gallbladder flush, kidney cleanse, parasite cleanse with herbs, enzyme therapy, mineral detox and replenishment, mercury amalgam removal, zeolite NCD, exercise, joy, gratefulness, love and positivity.
Everyone with psoriasis seems to react to different techniques. I think I haveta do em all.

The information contained in this message is for education only. LBA or Dark Field Microscopy are not meant to suggest diagnosis. It is valuable to seek the advice of an alternative health care professional before assuming any changes.

No comments: