Thursday, February 14, 2008

100%

EATING THE PHASE I DIET FROM GABRIEL COUSENS' BOOK "Rainbow Green Live Food Cuisine"

GOALS:
  1. HEAL PSORIASIS
  2. ALKALIZE
  3. GET 5 GOOD PAPS IN A ROW (well, forever)
  4. CLEAR ANY BAD YEAST, FUNGUS, MOLD, PARASITES
  5. CLEANSE OF HEAVY METALS (have amalgams removed and internally cleanse)
  6. CLEANSE COLON, LIVER, GALLBLADDER, KIDNEYS
  7. NORMALIZE IMMUNE SYSTEM
  8. REGULATE HORMONES
  9. MINERALIZE MY CELLS
  10. HAVE HEALTHY LOOKING BLOOD FOR MY NEXT ANALYSIS
  11. LOSE 8-10 LBS (currently 118)
No sugar (fruit and complex carbs included), very little fat only from avos, flax, hemp, olive and coconut oils, no nuts (harbor molds), limited sprouted seeds (not from bulk bins in which they can go rancid), no overeating (for me that means, like, no more than 1 1/2 cups of food at once and no snacking), no eating after 5 pm, watch out for acidifying foods, keep it simple - no complex recipes or food combining.
I am eating lite and will start a juice fast in March including cleansing formulas from Healthforce Nutritionals.

Sunday went like this:
6:30 - 4 Vitalxymx (not in caps, b/c Mag. Stearate) 6 oz water
7AM - 16 oz warm water with lemon & MSM
7:30 - homeopathic remedy, skin brushing and shower (hot /cold therapy)
8:00 - Vitality and Energy mineral detox formulas
8:30 - Omica Plus Ionic Minerals (Fulvic acids, trace minerals & Amino Acids)
9AM - Renew Life Ultimate Flora Probiotic (good price at Vitacost.com)
9:40 - 3 oz fresh wheatgrass (I quit e-3 live to experiment by not using many additional protein sources to benefit my psoriasis. I do not break down protein properly and I am a slow oxidizer, which runs better on carbs. 55-60% carbohydrates, 30-35% protein, and 10-15% fats)

FOOD! 10:30 "Shake" - 16 oz mixed greens juice (greens only), tocotrienols, ground hemp seeds, maca, green stevia, lemon, cinnamon, slippery elm - blended. MAGICALLY DELICIOUS!
with 6 Vitasynergy tablets and Perque B12 Guard

EXERCISE! 11:15 - 30 minutes rebounding (don't aways hike on Sundays)

12PM - Tea; Milk thistle, Marshmallow, Oregon Grape, Pau D'Arco, Cleavers, Red Clover mixed with a T. of coconut oil and vanilla bean
12:30 Rolfing appointment (Zac has the knack!)
1:30 - P73 Oreganol oil in a veg. cap and 10 drops GSE in water (antiparasitic)

FOOD! 3:00 - 2 big handfuls yummy soft whole dulse, 2 (too big) handfuls Go Raw Sprouted sunflower seeds, Crudite of broccoli, celery, cucumber with a dip of lemon, garlic, ginger, turmeric root, flax oil, parsley, cayenne, sole solution

5:00 - Vitality and Energy mineral detox formulas
5:30 - Omica Plus Ionic Minerals
6:00 - Renew Life Ultimate Flora Probiotic
7:00 - P73 Oreganol oil in a veg. cap and 10 drops GSE in water
9:00 - Warm water with Natural Calm Magnesium and MSM
10:30 - 4 VitalzymX in water (no caps)
Floss & brush with Dr. Don's Antioxident Tooth Powder and Mouthwash

I have Psoriasis on my scalp. For years and years, before I knew any better, I used Dermatop steroid cream when it got bad. Now I maintain it with Buddha Butter. I use that at night. It really works almost kinda sorta as well as the prescription poison. It spreads really thin so the little container lasts me a long time. I love this stuff.

I aint easy gettin all that stuff in; so much of it has to be taken on empty tummy. I have to write it all out to keep from getting lost.

No comments: