Friday, July 24, 2009

Start VLog - me in moving pictures

Ok, new approach. Sorry for the stuttering, I think I need a script!
Though I talk about weight my focus is actually healing. My weight is a symptom. I really still eat a raw focused diet, 95% raw and the rest in the last 2 months has been maybe a pc of bread or sashimi in Hawaii or steamed veg + quinoa. It is not ice cream pizza and Taco Bell. I am now eating 100% raw again GC PHASE I. I probably eat too much plant fat and too much for my needs. I think eating 1 small meal and one snack is sufficient. I run 6-9 miles 5-7 days a week and do yoga and hike steep hills. My imbalance may be energetic, stagnant Qi. Or attitude, beliefs, and thoughts. Or deep hormonal, physical handicaps like insufficient elimination ability that I have yet to heal. All that I need to work on as a whole; body, mind, spirit. I promise to get better at speaking in these vids. I will show my physical progress.

No comments: