Wednesday, July 8, 2009

PREWRITTEN PLAN FOR TODAY

(TS=129.2)
SUPERFOOD SHAKE DAY
I should be having wheatgrass and green juice too. I will try, if I can get away from work for a bit to get it. I work 24 hours today though.

7am detox drink of Noni + ACV + Vitality HA + Omica SuperIonic (this concoction is that of Truth Caulkin at Erewhon Tonic Bar. He says to take it 3x per day. To be careful that some people detox too quickly. But I did not get proportions from him, I make them up)

9am warmish tea of yerba mate + fo ti + pau d' arco + cat's claw with my hemp mylk, cinnamon, vanilla stevia
...and handful chlorella tabs

11am Superfood shake of Earth, maca, mucuna, shilajit, Sproutein, chia seeds, E-3, Merlin' s Mix, cacao, cinnamon, vanilla stevia, tocos, slippery elm
.....also tbl of Jarrah tree bee pollen

drink water


2pm 3 Immortals tea (Shaman Shack) + kidney cleanse TCM powder
(EDIT: I got hungry and had fresh Hawaiian coconut meat)

4pm
detox drink of Noni + ACV + Vitality HA + Omica SuperIonic
(EDIT: Did not have this now, went for a canyon hike)

6:30pm Superfood shake of Earth, maca, mucuna, shilajit, Sproutein, chia seeds, E-3, Merlin' s Mix, cacao, cinnamon, vanilla stevia, tocos slippery elm

drink water

before bed:
detox drink of Noni + ACV + Vitality HA + Omica SuperIonic

No comments: