Saturday, May 10, 2008

DAY 61 - HEEEEELLLLLLLLP

I wanna quit. I want anyone to tell me not to quit cause I don't want to quit.
Nothing is really happening for me. I'm not doing well. I have no where to properly juice (I don't have a kitchen and was crying like a baby after my regular 3 hour sessions of prep- juice-clean up in my bachelor apt). So I have been juicing at work with the Vitamix but only have an hour for the whole gig so I juice about 2 quarts, then just have the teas and lemon water the rest of the time. Im wearing out and getting irritable.
My employer has the beginning stages (for last 3 years) of Alzheimer's. Man, she asks me the same questions 6-7 times in a row ALL DAY LONG. When youre starving this is REALLY hard to take without being a big bitch. I can't do that anymore.
Does anyone have experience with Alzheimer's. I'll take advice. It is becoming tough. It's her short term memory, comprehension of information, and vocab so far. I'm her personal assistant. I can not keep showing my frustration. The stress is high between us these past few weeks. Usually we are dear together.

If I quit I'd do a modified JF:
I'd make my 2 quarts of greens at work.
Drink my teas and lemon water thru the day.
Maybe every other day eat a cabbage or kale or celery salad or raw soup with lemon, hemp oil and garlic.
And go for a colonic every week.
Plus the additional stuff we all do and take.

THOUGHTS?
XOXOXOXO

3 comments:

Ben Kaelan said...

I'm not going to tell you to quit or not to quit. I do want you to realize what you're doing is a huge act of love. Juice feasting is an amazing thing you're doing for your body and you should be proud of what you've done so far. Even if you decide to stop, your diet will be healthful and an act of love. Don't let your frustration with juice feasting allow you to be self-critical. That would go against all the positive things you're trying to accomplish.

You'll figure it out... and whatever you choose will be the right decision as long as you listen to your intuition. :)

- Ben

Anonymous said...

Don't quit. Keep going. You'll be glad you did.

RAW-VOLTA said...

Keep it up, girl! You look radiant! Few days a bit pissed...then comes the great part - easy, happy day!
Congratulations! Love your blog!